Monday, February 22, 2010

What Games Can Ati Radeon 9000 Run Can My Computer Handle Guitar Hero 3? (specs)?

Can my computer handle Guitar Hero 3? (specs)? - what games can ati radeon 9000 run

Guitar Hero 3 System Requirements:
http://www.aspyr.com/product/game_specs/ ...

FG my laptop:
Win XP
Pentium M 1.8 Ghz
1 GB of RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon 9000
enough space on the hard disk

The only thing that concerns me is the processor, maybe the graphics card ... What do you think? It might be me, but he was surprised to see the system requirements for GH3 were so high ... Seriously, why is so high, to frisk for CG characters?

My gf had WOW on this laptop before and was executed to perfection is better than in my office installed.

I ask those of you already in the ... Do you think that the laptop has everything it takes to be successful?

0 comments:

Post a Comment