Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Watch Every Single Raw And Smack Down Why Do You Currently Watch RAW (plus A Couple Of BQs About Ratings)?

Why do you currently watch RAW (plus a couple of BQs about ratings)? - watch every single raw and smack down

If you watch RAW every week, why do you see? Do you like the program, it's just a habit, or do I need anything else? Other reasons?

(Pre-) BQ: I actually asked my first question to be understood about the class. If the number of RAW a little weak, it does not really reflect how well or poorly the program this week in particular? Of course, people can use the fact that they do not like the WWE to be reconciled, and do not see in the course of a few years. The thing is that I was not the difference between a 5.0 and a mean score of 3.1. I mean, if the number drops from 3.5 to 3.1. Is it really does not matter what you decide to make the WWE. Supporters deliberately choose not to see a raw night, because I like the idea of hosting customers? Each tEMI Vince McMahon makes a questionable decision, at least one fan at a board hearing, proof that the WWE is not in any way. That is a lot of questions, but just something to think. My two questions are:

No fans (maybe) not a conscious decision to see on RAW one night, since they have a component of s (not to vote tonight on) of the program?

Can we really help or qualification of the idea of ruin WWE one night in particular? Whether a return of fire, the surprise choice to host guests, etc.?

3 comments:

Samoan Roots ® (FATU) said...

I now see first exclusively for entertainment. I know raw is their fault, but I am not one of those critical fans who bash everything is in its premium products. The other reason is because I want to stay for the first time in the loop with the story (n) and superstars. I hate myself for WWE labeling as "loyal" fan, but if it is what people think, so bad. For example, I do not think want to lose the premiums for two months because I will, to miss their products. Yes, I'm an episode or two bonuses here and there are missing, but a few months is too long. In general, it is a hit or miss show that it is sometimes very entertaining and interesting, though sometimes not.

Pre - in my opinion, the opinion doesn 'T have a real impact on the program, it's good or bad. It is rather an all or nothing situation, because sometimes the program would be great, but the ratings are the lowest in the coming months and vice versa. I happened by chance, has the main or most important event affecting the lower segments, while can be a Divas match advanced the opinion. I find it to be a coincidence, most of the time but, in this case, fans of special guest now decided. For example, Al Sharpton has a rating of 3.1 and is now one of the most controversial, while Shaq has a 4.0. Here the difference between the two is that had Al Sharpton follow the best product () in my opinion, while Shaq was a brilliant spectacle sequence is missing. Therefore, I believe more than one partnerIncidence or is it more of a handle or miss kind of crime.

1 - Yes. I am sure that many do not watch Raw this week because of Al Sharpton because they do not believe in their faith, etc. I know some fans who do not want more oil because they want to lose to see Hornswoggle Chavo or superstars in The main event itself (ie: Randy Orton, John Cena, etc..) I always try to see the rough, so I'm not busy. Would always believed that if there are aspects that I do not agree. The WWE can not fulfill everyone, which is understandable.

2 - I have mentioned in other issues, on which could be hit or miss. The return may trigger a review, but it depends on who's coming back. Of course, if was someone like The Rock or Stone Cold, qualifying for the return could be the highest rating. The same goes for the army of the user when I was in the example of Al Sharpton and Shaq. The race and the surprise is not much big of a thing, but it depends on who it is. The reason we find points a game, because I assumed that set the people in the show, perhaps at a time or times.

яegυłaтø... said...

It's more of a habit now. I'm still struggling, despite the PG, the bubble and everything that revolves around them, but I think for some reason, every Monday night, I sometimes have to rely on raw materials and has been seen ....

mike carey said...

First sux the same old SH * TS on DX is boring at this time due to the WWE as pg

Post a Comment