Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Period Was Due Today Period Due Today And...?

Period Due Today and...? - my period was due today

Okay, theres a chance it could Preggers make a long story short, I am through my period today! Actually had a headache, nausea and dizziness during the week, and I was so tired that I go to bed at almost 10 now. Also yesterday, I had slight cramping the whole day, I thought was sure that you have time today, but the cramps were in my tummy, but also the top of my stomach and usually get you there. I also hear some time symtpoms Preggo and May are the same. I took a pregnancy test this morning, but said negative. Im not sure if it's still too early to say for me so far, and if I my period now, where should I test again? ---- In addition, I have absolutely no cramps at all today! I feel good.

Thank you all!

3 comments:

Jessica Ann ♥ its a GIRL! said...

Upper stomach cramps are not indicative of a pregnancy, but you're right, pregnancy symptoms are often confused with PMS. Have you had unprotected sex, if so, when? Looks like you might be pregnant with me. Try again tomorrow with the first morning, the highest concentration of hCG. Good luck hun x

missi_ma... said...

I would wait 3 days and test again increasing hCG concentrations may, if the pregnancy. What you describe, looks like all the symptoms I had. The spasms can by the introduction .. can be very light bleeding this .. do not realize more errors for a period until later that preg. Yes PMS and pregnancy symptoms can be the same .. But if you are not likely to develop symptoms before pregnancy. So, wait 3 days and the test .. if neg and still no period test again the 7th Day of the period of absence .. or see doc for a blood test .. Good luck:)

Mommyof2 said...

Now I want to be pregnant or trying to stress to get pregnant can fool your body. It sounds as if your pregnancy test results, so I think, and I am sure that starting your time in 2 days.

Post a Comment