Sunday, February 21, 2010

Heartburn With Lightheadedness It All Started 6 Days Ago. I Was Hit With A Wicked Dizzy Spell, Followed By Waves Of Lightheadedness & Nausea

It all started 6 days ago. I was hit with a wicked dizzy spell, followed by waves of lightheadedness & nausea - heartburn with lightheadedness

I sleep 10 to 12 hours at night and still feel like I need a nap during the day. My husband and I had sex about once every two days since the first day of the year, no joke () without protection. Yesterday I received what I think is my period ... a week earlier. My periods are always on the same day, the cycle time and ... never have been different, even though I left the birth control a year ago. I tested last Friday (BFN), because all the symptoms that I had the money placed in me to be pregnant. I want my time comes have given early, but now I have left my BBS heartburn and blue veins, and stomach, nausea and fatigue. Fortunately, the dizziness is gone. Ok ... Now the meat of this issue ... Could I be pregnant? I havand heard from some women who had regular periods (such periods) during pregnancy. I do not know if I can prove it. Ideas or experiences? Very stressed ... Please help!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can make a test in the house, or hCG levels passport ran into the office of the doctor. Bleeding sometimes occurs when implantation takes place. HCG levels would be more accurate and probably need to discuss these symptoms with your doctor even if you are pregnant

Anonymous said...

Looks like my pregnancy, I always knew I sleep because of the pregnancy ... Changes in mining has also be very painful if your period usually wait until after the test .... I'm very regularly and always knew that I was pregnant about 5 weeks Good luck

Anonymous said...

You can make a test in the house, or hCG levels passport ran into the office of the doctor. Bleeding sometimes occurs when implantation takes place. HCG levels would be more accurate and probably need to discuss these symptoms with your doctor even if you are pregnant

Anonymous said...

Sounds like flies ... There is much to deal with ..... You go to the doctor, if only to reassure your!

Post a Comment