Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Point Of A Speedbag Has Anyone Ever Recieved A Serious Or Helpful Answer From "speedvspower" Or Is He Just A *$#$&(@......

Has anyone ever recieved a serious or helpful answer from "speedvspower" or is he just a *$#$&(@...... - the point of a speedbag

to do with anything better than a troll in this section?

Someone asked how to make a Speedbag be installed on a wall. He said and I quote:
"Stick the ball speed will peak and begin to swing and throw
but not heavy, or you turn to fly across the room and disappear through
Source (s):

Once the speed of the ball from an old woman connected "

I re-pot, and he sent me a message that I miss. I have more than 10 times the points he made. And go figure that has no better answers. (And if you expect that this) read speedvspower So now everyone knows ..... and a loser.

Has anyone found a useful answer?

0 comments:

Post a Comment